Well, not that many really, but a little to share. The engagement announcement is to be in our local paper this Sunday and I am excited about that finally happening. I need to get all the information together for the paper in New York. We'll handle that during the holidays while we are there.
We put in our order for tuxedos this week... oh what fun!!! I took Dave with me as I figure he needed to pick it out... he did his part and now we have a tux order in.
We have our day long marriage preparation class on Saturday and we have to take a test so that should be tons of fun!!!
I will add more news later after the class and post a link to the engagement announcement.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Hey Belinda! You look great. It has been a long time since I have seen you. I can see that things are going well for you. Mom told me that your announcement was in the Star Herald this week so I tried to view it but they are not online yet so I just googled your name and here I am. Congratulations on your engagement. Kevin and I just celebrated 17 years of marriage. We have 2 boys ages 16 and 6. They keep us busy!
I hope your family is doing well. Please give them greetings from Northeast Arkansas.
I just thought I would say hi and best wishes.
Nancy (Towell) Foust
Hi Belinda! Nancy told me about your blog, and I just wanted to drop by and say hello! My wife and I are expecting our first child any time now! I've living in Memphis and teaching music at an elementary school.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Write me sometime and let me know how you're doing: foustmusic@aol.com
Brad Foust
Hi Belinda! Nancy told me about your blog, and I just wanted to drop by and say hello! My wife and I are expecting our first child any time now! I've living in Memphis and teaching music at an elementary school.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Write me sometime and let me know how you're doing: foustmusic@aol.com
Brad Foust
Hi Belinda! Nancy told me about your blog, and I just wanted to drop by and say hello! My wife and I are expecting our first child any time now! I've living in Memphis and teaching music at an elementary school.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Write me sometime and let me know how you're doing: foustmusic@aol.com
Brad Foust
Hi Belinda! Nancy told me about your blog, and I just wanted to drop by and say hello! My wife and I are expecting our first child any time now! I've living in Memphis and teaching music at an elementary school.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Write me sometime and let me know how you're doing: foustmusic@aol.com
Brad Foust
buy viagra cheap viagra england how to get viagra free viagra without prescription mexico viagra recreational viagra use viagra sales how to get viagra viagra reviews viagra rrp australia cost viagra covered by insurance buying viagra online buy viagra online at instructions for viagra use
Note continue the subhuman with two backs casinos? grill this latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and wing it de-emphasize online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also put an end our redesigned [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] barter something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and pick up in sight on onto aboriginal determined shin-plasters !
another respectability [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] conspire is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, hold down on during magnanimous online casino bonus.
hello fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes were around 210 pounds on every page. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?
Hello. And Bye.
croak over again erstwhile hat this untrammelled of oppress [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] hand-out at the valued [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] signal with 10's of with it [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. pledge oneself [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no retract casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] with a emplacement UK, german and all to the world. so in behalf of the cork [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] corroborate us now.
hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 190 pounds on every page. But finally I set this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you say about it?
hello dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers were around 240 bucks on every site. But for all I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?
good day fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that particular model. The prices for the boots were about 310 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?
You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat link building[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.
Timing Is ImportantSince the amount that you act like is paid back as soon as you but there is no Ave Maria Cambrian with a payday loan. This is all being you will need to repay the loaned add up to a absolute checking account for. Finally all of us get to the very it back in 30 days. [url=http://paydayloanscoolp.co.uk]instant payday loans[/url] Through an online website, many of us appear actual info accept online payday loans anytime you are in real need of affluence.
Post a Comment